Tuesday, June 30, 2009

06*30*09


Black Tank: Old Navy
Flowered Top: JTB via Gordmans
Cardi: Old Navy
Pants: ???, probably JcPenney
Flats: Apt 9 via Kohls
Necklace: gift from Mom & Dad

This is another top that I've probably worn once or twice. It's low cut and shows quite a bit of back skin, so I had to make it work appropriate with the tank and cardigan. I tried the trick from academichic of using the shirt's tie to belt the cardigan. I found myself readjusting it quite a bit today, but I like the look. Yeah for trying something new :)

Ok, these pants did not look like this when I looked in the mirror! What is with that??? They actually looked and felt more fitted and the length looked good with flats. Now I'm seeing baggy pants that are too narrow and long for flats. I seriously need to re-evaluate my pants selection!
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment