Thursday, June 18, 2009

06*18*2009 Plain in Pink

Top: Worthington via JcPenney
Pants: Axcess via Kohls
Peep Toe Wedges: Aerosoles via DSW
Necklace: etsy

This is a shirt that I don't wear very often because it usually needs ironed. Last night I sprayed some wrinkle releaser on it and let it dry overnight and NO WRINKLES! I love that stuff :) The shirt feels a little baggy, but I was rushed this morning so I didn't try to belt it. I will probably wear a cardigan most of the day in my cold office, so that will give it some shape.

My belts are in a giant heap on our bedroom floor after the closet shelf came crashing down on me last week (yes, I think thats a sign that I have too much stuff!) I need a better way to organize my belts....any suggestions?? I was using one of those ring hangers, but it was so hard to get to a belt in the middle....and that was usually the one I wanted to wear :)


Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment