Friday, July 24, 2009

07*24*09 Dress turned skirt



Brown seamless tee: Banana Republic (free with coupon!)
Dress turned skirt: Kohls
Belt: Kohls
Sandals: Sears
Locket: etsy
Wearing a dress as a skirt - GENIUS! I've worn this dress once b/c it's spaghetti strap and low cut, so not office appropriate, and I was having difficulty deciding how to layer it...then I discovered that it would make an awesome skirt since it has elastic under the bust. Love it! Speaking of things I love, this tee is the softest, comfiest, most flattering tee I have ever had! BR sent me a $15 off any purchase coupon, so I scooped this up for free. It's now on final clearance, so I ordered it in navy, too. I wasn't sure about wearing flats with this - my legs felt stumpy, but I really wanted to be comfy today, so no heels for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment